Saturday, May 28, 2011

Art Communication

I feel that art helps me communicate considering that I am so horrible with words. I can’t get my feelings out right. When I’m drawing I become much calmer and happier almost immediately. 

I’ll draw in a style that fits my mood. I can draw realisticly when I’m ambitious enough and sortof mellow. 
When my hands all twitchy and I’m frazzled realism come out horribly but I can kick out some pretty bad ass weird stylized drawings like BIG eyes and super curvy torsos with tiny arms. 

I’m pretty good at hair all the time. I like to imagine them as they are. As each individual strand. Hair’s not just one giant piece on top of someone’s hair. It’s all of the individual parts that make up something more. I even think of eyebrows that way!

I’ve recently gotten into abrstract sortof things by taking inspiration from nature. I take the small shapes that make up a flower or tree and imagine them in different colors to give a sense of mood that I want to achieve.
I feel like my brain has never been this creative and all the possibilities scare me and make me so thrilled all at the same time.
I’m hoping to become more ambidextrous too in order to use the other side of my brain more. I’m right handed and I really can’t do anything with my left. I’ve read/learnt that streghtening the muscles is a good start. 

-Brushing teeth with opposite hand
-Using spoons and forks
-Practicing writing your name
-Repeating Letters
-Writing the same thing at the same time (Writing the letter A simultaneously with both hands)


No comments:

Post a Comment